Thursday, February 9, 2012

33 1/2 weeks

Dear Baby,

You gave us quite the scare yesterday. I couldn't feel you moving very much during the day, and then in the afternoon, I couldn't feel you moving at all for almost 3 hours.  I tried bumping my stomach, loud noises, walking around, laying down, eating something sugary, drinking a big glass of cold water, even taking a shower. You must have been having a really good dream, because nothing I tried would get you moving.  The doctor told us to go into labor and delivery, so we went in and they did a non-stress test on us.  Everything was just fine, (I had a feeling it would be) and eventually I could feel you start moving around again.  We went to the doctor today, and everything is still looking good.  Your heart rate was 134 and I am measuring at 34 weeks, right on schedule.  Let's not do that again, okay?!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment