Tuesday, November 22, 2011

21 weeks

Dear Baby Boy,

We are so happy to know that you will be our son.  You had the funniest ultrasound- you were either folded in half at the waist or curled tight into a ball the whole time.  It made it very easy to see that you are a boy!  Jack is excited too.  He gives a big hug and a kiss to his "little brother" every night.  Today is a little sad for the Chamberlain family, as it was six years ago today that we found out your Grandpa Chamberlain had passed away. We miss him very much, and it makes me sad to think that my boys will grow up not knowing him, so I want you to learn as much as you can from him before you come down to us.  Please give him a big hug from us and tell him we miss him and think about him all the time.  We are so lucky to have an eternal family, and I know someday we will all be together again. I love you so much my son, my son.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment